Most of our programs fill up an entire CD, so they are too big to download. Here are a few that are small enough to download and will give you a feel for what our products are like.
We’re including Speech Visualization the demo on this list of downloads because it has not made it onto our demo CD. It also includes a copy of Client Manager so you can manage your clients—helping you prepare reports and billing for sessions. It will also keep track of the results from your Client Manager enabled LocuTour titles so you can cut down on the amount of paper in the office.
- Speech Visualization Demo for Macintosh 45MB (OSX 10.2.5 and above)
- Speech Visualization Demo for Windows 48MB (Windows 2000 or newer)
We’re including Client Manager on the list for a limited time because we think it is a great way to manage your clients—helping you prepare reports and billing for sessions. It will also keep track of the results from your Client Manager enabled LocuTour titles so you can cut down on the amount of paper in the office.
- Client Manager for Macintosh 9MB (OSX 10.2.5 and above)
- Client Manager for Windows 23MB (Windows 2000 or newer)
Artic Games - Syllables and Sequencing
This is an introduction to our more comprehensive Artic Games and More CD. It has two games from the CD that focus on Syllables and Sequencing.
- Artic Games - Syllables and Sequencing for Macintosh 62MB
- Artic Games - Syllables and Sequencing for Windows 49MB
Get Ready to Spell!
Children can practice their weekly spelling words with this simple program.
- Get Ready to Spell! for Macintosh OSX 6.2MB
- Get Ready to Spell! for Macintosh OS9 8.2MB
- Get Ready to Spell! for Windows 2.3MB
ABC (English and Spanish)
ABC is a game we put on most of our CDs so that children can learn the sounds that letters and letter combinations make.
The Thryomanes IPA font (ThrIPA) is an encoding of the IPA characters so that they can be displayed on web pages and in documents. The NLS Word List will use this font if you have it.
Updates to Older Titles
Many of our older titles have been updated to run on Windows 2000/XP, Vista, and Windows 7. A complete list of titles available for download and links to the update files is on the Versions page
We provide e-mail support for our free products. Contact us at: Download-Support at our domain name, LearningFundamentals.com
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time
We're working remotely, so we’re not in the office, but we can answer your questions.